Hotline : +84 989141915
Hoa Binh - Mai Chau 1 day ***
Mai Chau (Hoa Binh Province) far from Hanoi about 90km: Situated in a magnificent valley 150 km northwest of Hanoi, Mai Chau is home to the Thai minority people who live in remarkable wooden stilt house. The rolling hills with their beautiful rice terraces are ideal for walking. The verdant and rugged mountain scenery combined with the colourful local population makes this an unforgottable experience. The trip is combined with taking boat trip on Da river.
We offer a 1 day trip tour to Mai Chau and back to Hanoi in one day so you can visit beautiful Mai Chau and continue your travels.
7:30-8:00 - Pickup at your hotel in the Old Quarter in our comfortable van
10:00 - Short break
11:30-12:00 - Scenic photo stop of Mai Chau valley/arrive
in Mai Chau
12:15 - Traditional lunch in local village(vegetarian available)
13:00-15:00 - Bicycle ride with local tour guide, see farmers woking in fields, locals weaving scarves and visit surrounding peaceful villages. Leave Mai Chau
18:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel.
|Option||Number of pax||Price per pax|
+ A/C Van/Mini bus
+ English speaking guide. Other languages are available on your request
+ Entrance fees
+ Meals on the tour
+ Personal services.
Special offer at our hotel:
* Bathroom or room for you to fresh, take shower between the trips.
* Breakfast every morning when you back from the trip
* Welcome drink
* Luggage storag
- Hanoi city tour***
- Ha Long Bay 1 day ***
- Perfume Pagoda ***
- Hoa Lu - Tam Coc ***
- Duong Lam Ancient Village ***
- Trang An Grottoes - Hoa Lu - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES 1 DAY TRIP: Bat Trang, Dong Ho, Dong Ky
- VanLong - Kenh Ga - Ninh Binh ***
- HANDICRAFT VILLAGES: Co Loa citade, Snake village, Bat Trang seramic***
- Cuc Phuong National Park - Ninh Binh 1 day ***
- Thay & Tay Phuong Pagodas, Van Phuc silk village ***